Thursday, August 7, 2008

modified my stance

1015-undetermined
CEPC
Chi moved evenly this morning, with noted tingling, rather than burning in the palms of the hands and feet. I modified my stance a bit. Slight bending knees and holding hands palms up and in front with 90 degree bend in the elbows. I did straighten the arms with a slight bend at the elbows and palms facing out for the VB circulation through them. During the first cycle I did not and there felt to be a slowing, or slight blocking of the flow of energy. It flows better with relatively straight limbs with natural bend in joints.

0028
While watching a movie this evening I experienced and electrical surge that seems to expand outside of me and out into my neighborhood. I had to close my eyes for a moment during the heat of it. I was a bit dizzy after it subsided. I was left with the feeling that something good was afoot. I should also note that I have not experienced any TMJ symptoms for three days. I was having trouble with this, now it seems to have subsided.

0040-0145
Creation and use of a talisman for drawing in Mercurial chi.
See ritual at webpage; http://j.a.garcia.93.googlepages.com

No comments: