Tuesday, August 19, 2008

slacker amnesia

08:19:2008

AM
CEPC
Meditated on my son’s playroom with him sitting playing in front of me. Felt a bit ill this morning. This could be due to several reasons. One of which may be exerting so much energy into war magick.

Notes: Speaking of which (war magick) it seems that I am beginning to get back some results. We were having a hard time finding a place in town that was not associated with the company I am in it with. Yesterday we found a shop and they ended up doing all of the work and wrote us a letter explaining what was wrong and that they had fixed it for free. This is a major step toward screwing these bastards into the ground.

PM
Amnesia. I need to be better about writing these entries on the day, rather than two days later.

No comments: