Saturday, January 3, 2009

Sanctuary

Well the first post of the year comes with a report of some results. Some time ago I performed a ritual with the group to acquire an abbey. Under the group working the intent was for a larger abbey, but there was the underlying desire/need for a personal space, a sanctuary within which to do my work in privacy and with little to no interruption. I have secured such a space. It had not occurred to me until the day before the New Year that my grandmother had a spare bedroom that was in disuse. I inquired and was given permission to arrange the room as a personal study. So far this has been an excellent space for me, quiet, roomy & private. I am free to do my meditations, quiet rituals, studies, writing and painting. It is undeniable that this is the acquisition of a personal abbey and a positive result of the working from the November NOX, Channeling CV17 Into Intent Flags. Good to start the year of with positive results!

No comments: