Sunday, January 18, 2009

Book Found

I found my book yesterday at 11:50am. (Exactly 10 days from ritual performance) This positive result is even more charged, as it was an act of replication. Replication of course adds external validity to the experiments, rituals, and servitors of others. It is of interest to think in terms of experimental science with this. Even more interesting for the moment is to think in terms of occult science. So if the servitor of Soror M has been given external validity does this strengthen the servitor? I should think it does. As with any work the more times something is replicated the more it begins to be seen as a credible theory and of course eventually law. External validity is a rare accomplishment in the occult sciences. I think I was just as excited about that as I was finding the book!

No comments: