Saturday, November 22, 2008

NOX

This NOX was quite an adventure but one well worth taking! Frater Beenja has had to take a leave of absence for personal reasons so we seem to be somewhat of a transient temple. This being said we certainly are innovative.

Frater Usul, Soror Sciurus, Frater Fiducia and myself met for sushi, entertained one another and entertained a potential new SEUSS member. We deliberated shortly on ritual space before deciding firmly on a hotel room. There was one directly across the street. So we separated, Frater Usus and myself headed to the temple to pick up the egregore and other ritual tools and the others prepared the room by moving beds and tables etc.

The space was really quite nice. Open floor with a bedside table for a main altar. Our group egregore sat sternly behind two burning black candles and we began the proceedings. Opened by GPR and got to work.

Frater Usul presented first. We performed a healing ceremony for a Frater. A machine of a ritual. Precision oriented it seemed that this work wasted no gnosis. It took what it needed and all and used it with used it with precision.

Then Soror Sciurus presented us with a lupine delight. We nipped and bit and snarled and howled. Then we killed and fed our young. This created wolf servitors. I created mine for my son, a protector and hunter of goods on his behalf. I gave it to him the next day and he immediately named it “Dooga Dooga Dooga”. He loves that thing, even if it does smell like incense and cigarettes. My ritual was presented after the traditional purging ritual. I will spare gagging you with the details of this, Sr. Sciurus’ special treat.

So my ritual… I have neglected to write until now. I created it in my head and presented and performed from my head. Bad form. But the job was done. So this ritual, shit I suppose I should write the damn thing. Okay.

Channeling CV17 Into Intent Flags

Results:
11:22:2008 performance
Nothing in the way of actual manifestation of the specific intent has yet materialized. I should note however that I know for a fact that I fucked up the sequence. I got lost in the vibrations and completely forgot to cycle the energy. My studies of Taoist Yoga seem to indicate that this is not such a big deal as the practiced magician’s energy will follow these cannels regardless. It is distracting however when working in a group. My not being in tune with the group bothers me. I imagine that it was distracting to others as well. I would like to give this one another try, this time attending more to the sequence of the vibration in the microcosm. I think I was too focused on the mechanical structure of the ritual. This being its first performance I will forgive myself. I honestly was not positive that I would even be able to get the thing to work. But it did. So we are still waiting for any sign of actual manifestation of Will. In the meantime I think I may redo this ritual at our next NOX.

No comments: