Sunday, May 17, 2009

NOX + Monasticism day I

Last nights NOX rituals hit the spot for me. On many levels I felt very confident and excited about the direction that the Kalatchela is going. That aside everyone's rituals were awesome.

My ritual.

Taoist Death Metal and the Art of Demon warfare.

This ritual was quite simply an evocation of my personal demons into the willing magickians around me. This done an exorcistic battle ensued. Three total and very heavy exorcisms.

This ritual also marked for the the taking of the Lesser Observances of a Monk of Chaos for a period of at least one week, perhaps longer.

Monasticism day I:

1. Spent nearly 10 minutes looking for my staff which seemed to just vanish into thin air. Found it.

2. IAO banishing in the car on the way home from temple.

3. No dreams.

4.
Link Break Curse Back
Listen to old crone groan and the sizzle of sigil scents
Demon portal bloodhound pack circles
Blood on the door wiped clean and thanks for the link
Burning boiling hell that is yours
You can keep it
Your own sadness, your own depression, your own feelings of inferiority, your own attempts to bolster your week little ego, your own controlling manipulative string of lies
You can keep it
smoldering fields were battles were won
Two taps of the cane forever echoing
2, 2, 2, 2 is ultimately 8 and we close

5. Two sexual gnosis dedicated to magick. One with partner one solo. The first was used to charge a RED chaosphere. The second began as a black chaosphere that hovered above my head then shot a ray of yellow into my chest. This caused me to involuntarily convulse for perhaps 20 seconds. the intensity of that casting was a bit unexpected, but good, very good.

No comments: